Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Morning Routine (10 DIY Ideas, Makeup, Healthy Recipes)

Morning Routine and DIY ! In this DIY I show my Morning Routine and 10 epic DIY projects to make your mornings happy and unique. Everyday makeup tutorial, Heatless curls hairstyle, DIY makeup, DIY clothes, healthy recipes, nail art and much more. I wanted to film a Morning routine for school or work, but summer is just around the corner, which means no school or work. So here I show my typical free day morning routine or a summer morning routine. Although summer hasn't yet arrived to where I live to be honest. Anyway, this is a morning routine when I don't have to get up and run out the door, but I can actually sleep a bit longer. Well as you can see in the video that's not always the case, morning routine is probably different from all other morning routine videos because I also show you 10 amazing DIY ideas that make every morning the best morning ever! I have been trying to eat very healthy lately, so in this morning routine video I show you several easy healthy recipes. I made an easy and delicious smoothie with strawberries, raspberries, banana and some milk. This smoothie is so delicious and done in a second! Other healthy recipes that I show you throughout my morning routine are granola and seed crackers. Both are so easy to make, so tasty and convenient to have for a breakfast or a snack.

In the morning routine video I also show you some DIY makeup, specifically a DIY tinted lip balm and DIY beach hair spray. A DIY lip balm consists of only two ingredients that I bet you already have at home. Vaseline and a piece of old lipstick. This DIY lip balm makes my lips moist and soft while it also gives them a nice touch of color.

There can't be a morning routine without fixing our hair, right? This time I decided for heatless waves that won't even take a minute of your time. Because who wants to spend a hour on hairstyles ?! Not me hehe. And since this is a morning routine for summer my heatless waves aren't perfect without that summer beachy texture. I show how to quickly make a DIY beach hair spray. Just a few ingredients and you have an awesome spray that gives instant texture and waves to your hairstyles.

In the morning routine I also show my workout routine as well. On rainy day I like to do a strength workout but since this weekend the weather was nice, I decided for a cardio workout and went out for a run.

Even though I don't wear makeup everyday, I show you my makeup routine for when I do decide to put something on my face. So we can call it my everyday makeup, because whenever I wear makeup, this is the makeup look I go for. Just a very basic natural makeup, that enhances my facial features without making me look overly done.

When it comes to clothes, you guys know how I love my DIY projects. So I show how to make awesome DIY shoes and DIY graphic tee. Both so easy, fun to make and gorgeous to look at. For the DIY shoes I stick denim hearts all over my sneakers and they turned out fantastic. DIY graphic tee is made by simply ironing the picture on with the help of a transfer paper.

And of course I had to also include an easy and lovely nail art design to my morning routine. Purple nails with colorful dotted accents are an easy way to make a perfect summer nail art in no time.

As promised here are the measures I used to make my healthy crackers: one and a half cups of sunflower seeds, quarter of a cup of pumpkin seeds and pines, one cup whole flax seeds, half a cup grounded flax seeds, about five spoons of chia seeds, half a cup of sesame seeds, some almond slices, 5 spoons of psyllium husk and a tea spoon of salt. In the end add 5 decilitres of water.

Hope you like my morning routine and definitely let me know if yo want more routine type videos, because I absolutely loved filming it!

Help me translate this DIY Project: my Friend & Enter Giveaways :)

Instagram: +: our Nail Art G+ Community: our DIY G+ Community: used in Morning Routine video:

2) My Little World

3) Corporate Christmas

4) Childrens Smile

5) Cheerful World

6) Club Life

7) Children

From Antarctic - music. Check more of his great music at or visit him on twitter Farmers

from K-391. Check more of his great music at are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license Everything else is either mine, stock footage, YouTube library or public domain.

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit blog 

Please take a moment to visit our special offers for today!

  Our #1 Top Seller (coolest solar inventions ever)

banner

 That's Why We're Giving You This DIY Video Guide Absolutely Free!

************************************************************

"Having Trouble STICKING with the Paleo Diet?"

 

************************************************************

OUR FACEBOOK PAGES

https://www.facebook.com/Lost.Ways.Survival/

https://www.facebook.com/HealthyRecipesForYouAndYourFamily/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment