Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cookies & Cream + Twix Hot Chocolate Recipes! ◈ Ingrid Nilsen

Hot chocolate is my favorite holiday tradition! I hope you enjoy these recipes...send me pics if you try them!

Listen to my podcast Ladies Who New episodes every Tuesday!

My Snapchat: ingrid.nilsen

My Twitter: Instagram: my last videos? No worries! Check them out here:

2 Holiday Makeup my BFF (and her dog!) for the to Style Ankle PLACES TO FIND ME:

Hang with me on Snapchat!

ingrid.nilsen

Follow me on say hello on is where I post vlogs and random be friends on RULES!

- To enter into today's giveaway, make sure you're subscribed to my channel, give this video a thumbs up + leave a comment telling me which of these 2 hot chocolates you want to try most!

- This giveaway begins on December 8, 2016 at 3:30 PM ET.

- All giveaway submissions will no longer be considered on and after January 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET. Winners will be randomly selected and notified via private YouTube message by January 31, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET.

- All prizes will be dispatched from Los Angeles, CA within 2 weeks of the date of the winner's response via YouTube message.

- Any and all entries that violate YouTube's Community Guidelines will be

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit blog 

Please take a moment to visit our special offers for today!

  Our #1 Top Seller (coolest solar inventions ever)

banner

 That's Why We're Giving You This DIY Video Guide Absolutely Free!

************************************************************

"Having Trouble STICKING with the Paleo Diet?"

 

************************************************************

OUR FACEBOOK PAGES

https://www.facebook.com/Lost.Ways.Survival/

https://www.facebook.com/HealthyRecipesForYouAndYourFamily/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment